Times and Dates
The next Lifeguarding class will run during the following days and times. All class dates are required. This is a blended/online learning course. Registration deadline is December 8th. All course participants must complete the online portion of the class prior to December 13th.
December 13th: 4pm-8pm
December 14th: 9am-4pm
December 15th: 12pm-7pm
Click here to see the program flyer!
Don't see a class that will work for you? Call us today to be put on our interest list!
- Want to get your certification paid for?-Apply to work as a Lifeguard for the Town of Avon! Please contact Michael Labagh, Aquatics Superintendent for more information; email@example.com or 970-748-4446
- Participants must be at least 15 years old by the final day of the class
- Participants must successfully complete the pre-course skill test prior to the first day of class (300 yard swim, timed brick retrieval, & 2 minutes of tread water using legs only): Contact Michael Labagh, Aquatics Superintendent to setup a time to complete your swim test.
- Participants must attend all classes to successfully complete the course. Please bring a swimsuit, towel, snacks, and water bottle
- Complete online learning prior to the first day of class.
- Pay $150.00 fee (books included). Sign up with the Front Desk over the phone at 970-748-4060 or stop by in person.