Once again this summer, the Avon Recreation Department will be hosting a thrilling, fun-filled day camp for children ages 5-11yrs old. Back by popular demand, we will offer exciting field trips on Mondays and Thursdays for our Adventure Campers and Tuesday field trips for Day Campers! The Recreation Department’s camps are dedicated to providing a place to learn, develop, progress, excel and soar for your child(ren) during their day(s) off.
Monday through Friday
7:30am - 5:30pm
A snack will be provided twice daily, please bring a brown bag lunch
Location for drop-off and pick-up is Avon Elementary School
June 4-August 31
Cost: $42 per child per day
Monday & Thursday Field Trips
The Adventure Camp group has special field trips on Mondays and Thursdays, and we fill the rest of the week with group games, crafts, special library activities, hikes, SUPing on the lake and lots of time outdoors!
Please refer to the 2018 Parent Handbook to learn about essential camp details.
Registration for Summer Camp Begins April 2nd with CampDoc, but save yourself time by completing your health profile today!
How to Register
- Prior to the start of camp you’ll need to contact the Avon Recreation Department to request a “Welcome Email” for CampDoc.com with information about how to complete your child’s health profile.
- Click the link in the email to login. Here you will be prompted to create an authorized user and set a password for your CampDoc.com account.
- Follow the instructions and complete all information for your camper. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
- Upload all required documents to your CampDoc.com account.
- Return to CampDoc.com at any time to make changes or updates to your child’s information before camp begins.
- If changes are made once your child has already attended, contact the Avon Recreation Department so program staff know to look for updated information.
- Set firstname.lastname@example.org as a “safe sender” to avoid accidental delivery to junk or spam folders.
PLEASE CONTACT THE CAMPDOC HELP DESK WITH ANY CAMPDOC RELATED QUESTIONS.
CALL: 734-636-1000 ∙ EMAIL: HELP@CAMPDOC.COM
The program is licensed through the State of Colorado Division of Child Care and adheres to established guidelines for counselor-child ratios (13 children per counselor), curriculum, nutrition and staff qualifications.