If you're looking to play sports but don't want to be tied down to a league? Drop-in sports offered through the Avon Recreation Department are a great option for anyone who wants a more casual atmosphere. Drop-in sports are offered for ages 18 and up, and are a great way to meet friends, have fun and stay fit this season!
Drop In Rules and Regulations
The Avon Recreation Department reserves the right to refuse service based on violation of drop-in procedures, inappropriate conduct, or failing to follow the directions of the Drop-In Sports Building Supervisor or any staff member.
- Players and fans are asked to avoid the use of profanity at games. Excessive use of profanity may be grounds for expulsion from the facility.
- Any inappropriate physical contact will result in ejection from facility for the remainder of the season.
- NO PLAYER SHALL TAUNT ANOTHER PLAYER FROM THE OPPOSITE TEAM FOR ANY REASON; IF BEHAVIOR LIKE THIS PERSISTS YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- No food or drink in the gym (other than plastic water bottles)
- All participants/spectators must sign-in at the desk.
- All visitors are expected to pay a $5 drop-in fee.
- Drop-in times are not intended to be for club team practices teams should refrain from showing up intending to use the gym for practice time.
- Staff has the right to limit the number of participants at any given time if they deem the courts too crowded or unsafe.
- Availability is first come, first served.